1. If I squint really hard, I can see those little black pellets in the Astro turf.
2. The uniform pants of the Steelers and the Packers are almost the same color, but the Steelers's pants are shinier. Is that a marketing ploy to attract more attention to certain body parts?
3. If you are a pro football player, the best place to get a tattoo is on your bicep. It gets way more airtime than any other part of your skin.
4. Volkswagon commercials are the best. Go Daddy commercials are the worst.
5. It must be claustrophobic enough in those football helmets without adding a really big beard.
6. Professional tap dancers would make great running backs. And vice versa.
7. Doritos do not taste or smell as good as the commercials would have you think. For instance, I would not want to sniff the cheese powder off any surface, much less someone else's pants.
8. Slow motion makes me think even I could have caught that ball. No! It's not by your helmet anymore, why are you grabbing there?
9. I wonder what percentage of the NFL audience actually knows how to read Roman Numerals.
10. The baby thing is done, Etrade. Let it die.